How to Get Rid of Wrinkles Around Mouth
- Everyone is searching for ways to turn back the hands of time and prevent aging.
- Even though the ones who love us most tell us that wrinkles and crows feet give us character and shows wisdom, we still want to get rid of deep wrinkles around upper lips and mouth.
- There is always the option of high priced cosmetic surgery, but not everyone wants to go that far. Most of us canвЂ™t really afford that.
- There are some terrific treatments and exercises that can help decrease the visibility of those lines and creases that make us look older than our years.
- You may look really silly doing them, but consistent efforts will improve your appearance. There really is no easy way to do it. One thing is for sure, you will get a kick out of them.
- The easiest thing you can do more of all the time is simply to smile! Just practice smiling big smiles. Soon you will be doing it automatically and seeing less and less wrinkles.
- The action of smiling firms and tones up the facial muscles more than any other exercise you could do. Plus, it makes you feel good when you smile. You look better and happier too.
- Practice opening your mouth widely and hold the position. Do this anytime you are in private. Move the lips to the left, back to the center, and to the right.
- Open your eyes as wide as you can and stick your tongue out as far as it will go. This will exercise just about every muscle in your face.
- Vitamin E or olive oil are excellent moisturizers for fine lines and creases. Use them religiously, and lavishly. They have the extra benefit of antioxidant properties to fight off the free radicals too.
- So, have fun growing old. If you smile your way to old age you will surely look great when you get there.
October 2, 2010 | Filed Under